Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well… ain’t it no wonder that how conveniently people lie about stuff nowadays.
Be it buying a product where the ass-kissin’ salesman would go out & out to praise the quality of the product as if it were the last diamond outta Shylock’s pocket (read: worth every penny) (err…Shylock…don’t u remember him from Merchant of Venice? WTF! What’s the point? No…tell me…what’s the point of u reading this when u haven’t read Shakespeare? Gosh! I didn’t know u really were such a useless piece of flesh…bah)


"Dear Father, teach me how to share your kindness with everyone I meet"
Dear Father, better yet, teach me how to not get pissed off at all of those "fake-nice ass-kissing do-gooders" that I meet. I know they don't act like that all of the time, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BE THAT CRAPPY ALL OF THE TIME!!!!

No comments: