Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gay Love !

Yeah, so I really want to have a gay friend. Where is the problem in that? Ohh…jz that I haven’t yet come across a gay guy. (*tch*sad)
Or probably I have…but jz didn’t know or couldn’t figure that out. Such are the ways of our society!
Most of the times, what meets the eye is not what the mind says it is. And ends up being what it is not. And the other times, it is what it projects to be, but by that time the mind is so adapted to think otherwise that it doesn’t see what lies in front. But desperately looks for meanings it doesn’t possess.

About having a gay friend…I don’t know why I want one! Probably I’ve seen too much of Will & Grace! But whateva!

I have a couple of really great friends (but not gay) and somewhere in the back of my mind I secretly wish they were. It’s just the ease of being myself with them. Being the way I really am. Saying and doing whatever under the sun. (Stop being such a pervert u jackass).

Every new guy I meet, I look for traits of “gay-ness” in him. Oh…wonder why I never hunted for a lesbian friend! Hhmmm….I shall ponder upon it sometime later.

Or probably its my outlook towards life and people. Some of ‘em are so really lifeless and portray such quintessence of dullness, that I believe I’d be happier off with a gay friend.
Oh just look at Will and Jack. They are what every woman wants. Err…apart from hunks like Brad Pitt and Salman Khan and Rahul Bose for me! (before you say anything against Rahul Bose, remember that I love him a lotttt…and I do have a black belt in Taekwondo…and I will not hesitate a bit to use it on anyone who thinks he’s a smart arse!)

Oh coming back to Will and Jack…hhhmmm…what life! The quirkiness of Jack vs. the foresight of Will; the freshness in the imagination of Jack and the ways of Will to bring him down to reality; the brainwaves of insolent Jack that boldly try abuse Will and his true gay ways, knowing that fact that it will somehow somewhere rebound!

The idiosyncrasies go on!
Who wouldn’t want a gay friend!?!?!?
(Yeah I’m not talking about u jackass! U and your limited needs in life can take a hike!)

No comments: