Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Celebrities.....buh duh duh!

(That's suppose to sound "doomsdayish" for all of you newbie’s....it's ok, we can't all have special talents, because then they wouldn't be special anymore and we would all suck....instead of just you sucking.....anyways...)

Btw, this one’s a real winner. Recently I was awed by an article I read on one of the sites. I won’t lie…I have taken inputs from that write-up – but just so that YOU can understand the insane acts of your fellow beings!

So…why exactly do celebrities assume the position of all-wise and all-knowing political/spiritual/cultural advisors? Are you actually trying to tell me that someone...say....some sweet candy arse actor (I don’t want to name her), who finished a degree at Oxford, cross-dressed with an acting career (average, at that) is going to step into the ring of politics and let me know what is right or wrong?

Let me try a few others...um, how about Johnny Depp (dropped out of school at 15), Tim Robbins (1981 graduate of drama, with honors!)

These actors are EXTREMELY convincing! In fact, these folks are such good actors, and so convincing to the public congregation, that even when they ACT like they know something about politics or god knows what, some of you fools actually buy it......the best actors in the world! In fact this is wrong, and if you don't believe me, i'll track you down and kick you in your candid behind for lacking common sense. Believe it or not, YOU are most likely more competent than these people (err…did I just give YOU too much credit...?!?).

Hey, these people can go public with their opinions and share their opinions with the like minded ones. Therefore, vicariously it is their representative voice, no matter how silly/sadistic and/or stupid I think you and they may be. I believe that is everyone's right. However, most of these people have neither education nor the discipline to responsibly go head to head with some of the most educated populace of this fine country. They pretend for a living for god's sake....so don't buy into it you ass, you know more than they do.....

Moving away from that.....what the hell is with everyone getting a giant erection over what is going on with celebrities? I don't understand how anyone could give a shit about some crack-whore in her second marriage is gonna have a kid who is just going to end up in a rehab clinic at 13 anyways. Or some lamer who cannot really decide whether or not he’s in love for the umpteenth time with a dame who’s falling in and out of love in the blink of an eyelid! Is this really what makes your world go around? If so, run out into the busiest intersection near your apartment and see if you can bite the front tire of the biggest bus in oncoming traffic....please. I said please why? Because you HAVE to do it now, coz I asked nicely...!

I get to thinking that people keep track of these jackasses because it makes them feel like they "know" the person, and they're big buddies with them because they're pretty much stalking them without the celeb knowing it. Get bent; you don't know them, and they don't know you. Keep it within your boundaries. If your face looks like an ass, then stick with your assface friends and worry about what THEY are doing with their lives. This will be much more fulfilling, and much less depressing....u moron!

My friend downloaded the Paris Hilton video....alright! He’s human too! But I don't care if she can't figure out which city to start her new nightclub in, because she is a joke, and so are all of the celebrity ass-kissing dreamy wannabe’z in this world. We've glorified the biggest lunatics on the face of the planet. The only thing that is keeping us in existence is that they aren't in power. They like to feel powerful, but they're not smart enough to use power responsibly.....which comes in handy, because all of the faithful followers are following the powerless twits. Which is a wonderful relief......

Too many people are setting unreal standards based on this life that they see from a Hollywood twit. So quit dicking around, and start focussing on something more important kids. Try to change some things for the better instead of being a giant waste of space celebrity-chaser......
I'm tired of givin' u osers "gyaan" for today.......I usually don't do that, but today wasn't too great.....and I have had a big mug of coffee and am sleepless like always....so I have to impart some of my mind kickin’ jolts to lamers like you ! Yeah, U’re Welcome!!

No comments: