Sunday, August 10, 2008

WHY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for.......it's time to get retarded.

Why do I have to justify every little deed I do? Why is it wrong if I achieve my goals my own way – even if it means waiting a little longer than usual? Why am I desperate to find something before my life is over?Why is there light only at the end of the tunnel? What happened to the guiding light in the middle? Why are we stuck in a world we hate?

Why must my pals who have GFs and BFs suddenly seem different? Why do people stick to their cell phones like leeches? Why do they have less time for greater things in life like- parties, booze, and sleepovers? Why don’t people believe in flirtatious flings? Why does wasting my precious little time and freedom on an egoistic dog, with wild airs, not matter to me? Why do I behave the way I do? Why do people stab in the back?

Why do we live in a hypocritical society, which tries to alienate itself from new concepts, terming them WESTERN? Why are these people the same individuals who tease, molest and rape women? Why do certain individuals think they should tell us what we should so and what not? Why should they think they have a right to govern our lives? Why do we quietly listen to their crap and not raise a voice or simply stick a rusted, metal stick up their backside?Why do some so-called ‘wise’ people tell us what to watch and what not? Why don’t they realize that if they don’t like a particular thing they can surf the channel or turn off the TV or simply shut their God damn eyes?

Why are some people cool and some not? Why doesn’t everyone understand that there is no such thing as cool or uncool, but simply marketing strategies to sell stuff through known faces? Why are people dumb enough to fall for that?Why don’t we have preachers like Cobain anymore? Why can’t we have artists like Floyd, Metallica, ACDC and Ozzy? Why do we have to settle for Limp Bizkit? Why do people think John is more attractive than Brad Pitt? Why is Mallika a loud mouth Queen (who cannot pronounce FIDO properly)?

Why do we have to fall in love with the wrong people (till, of course, the right one’s come along)? Why is life so ironic? Why should my blues encircle my happiness and eventually engulf it? Why does time fly fast when you want it to stop? Why do we all get just 2 seconds of fame?Why is it not funny when it happens to us? Why do we feel no one understands us? Why do we have to be kicked esp. when we are down? Why should bullies push us around?

Why do we have to submit to parental authority?Why is a live-in relationship not acceptable even if I want it? Why do I have to marry within 30 days, be employed and have kids? Why would an arranged marriage with a stranger turn out perfect? Why won’t that unknown someone not turn out to be a psycho?Why do only half the people who read this take my thoughts seriously? Why do the rest wonder about my condition and hope I find solace in asylum? Why should some guys reading this actually perceive me to be interesting in a weird kinda way? Why would I never get to meet them?

Why is the world like this? Why does it suck to be a part of it?Why am I asking such open ended questions????Why would I never find my answers and still continue to live with whatever life I’m endowed with? WHY???

1 comment:

Nitin said...

hey sonia ....really like the way u write and, ur profile.... rock fan..jobless...digging into nuances of life....a lot of questions unanswered....quite interesting....