Sunday, August 10, 2008

Forgive & Forget...

Isn’t this what all preachers preach? And all teachers teach? Forgive and forget.But can we ever do both? Together?? I mean, forgive AND forget?!

Personally, even if I forgive someone, I can never forget the wrong done to me. Be it in business, or in personal life. Those incidents leave such imprints on my mind, that its hard to erase even a single iota.As I said earlier, I can forgive a person – but not forget the things he/she has done. But then, what’s the point in forgiving I wonder…coz if am not gonna forget anything – it’s gonna pinch me hard every time the incident is mentioned, and I would feel the pain all over again. It’s only for people with really kind souls to do this deed.It’s really hard for a human to Forgive and Forget and move on. Tell me honestly, can and will our present ever forgive and forget our past?

No comments: