Sunday, August 10, 2008

Images...

Why are there so many things in life? Why are there so many abstract questions? Why am I writing this when u all know this? Why does it always rain on me (oh this I think I know…No wait…I don’t). Why does life become miserable after a certain point? Why do we have to make choices in life? Why can’t we get everything that we want?

You see, choices are difficult to make. If a certain thing has a peculiar colour, then it lacks the intricacy. If the object is articulate, then it lacks the luster.
I mean, juz look around. Something is amiss in everything. Look at you to begin with – oh c’mon – u know it too. Either it’s the nose, the eyes, the hair, the eyebrow, the ear, the forehead, the hair inside the nose, anything/everything!! Am not sayin, I’m perfect (but neither am I denying it…)

But We all have an "image" to guard nowadays. May I ask why?? Why should people judge the way someone dresses or has piercingz or tattoos?? Are we living in such a materialistic world, where all such minute things are taken so darn seriously & commented upon, that the personality of the person is overshadowed??

Shouldn’t the deeds of a person be more important than his / her appearance?
Whatever happened to freedom of expression???

2 comments:

MixMax said...

Why are there so many things in life?
so we know what to choose, each one of us has different taste


Why are there so many abstract questions?
so we can learn from answers and value life more


Why am I writing this when u all know this?
You wanted to share?! Maybe not?


Why does it always rain on me (oh this I think I know…No wait…I don’t).
Only you?! last week here the whole country was soaking wet because of rain, so it is not only you.


Why does life become miserable after a certain point?
So we can evaluate and value life more seriously and stop being reckless.


Why do we have to make choices in life?
Self-confidence, self-esteem, and to make life more enjoyable and more interesting i.e. challenges


Why can’t we get everything that we want?
we can't, won't, otherwise we would be just lazy and idiot creatures.

Nitin said...

It seems ur juss too fed up of people having a different perception bout u bcos of ur appearance(piercing and all that shit...)