Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nothing!!

Hhmmm...So…here I am…tryin to write a blog today - but I have no clue as to what am gonna write...so wteva I write now - read it peacefully - coz i don’t care a rat's arse of what u think!! (woooo....am i super***** or wt!)

No -really - i really don’t care - qhy should I ?!! U no kin o’ mine ! And even if you were…. its a shame you can’t see the finger I’m holdin’ up for you!

Ok now stop distractin’ me from my “nothing-ness”.
K .. so wt do we write about today....(yeah no painful or depressing stuff!)
Oh! I’ll tell u about things I dislike- (yeah howz tht - -so u know what I dislike & hopefully u wont do it if/when you get an opportunity to be with me.)

1) Female Conversation Timing - why do women always talk at the wrong time?? esp. the older ones (no offence to the ladies readin it-- and guys--i know u agree!) Women bloody talk when we are not in the room-- n they would b screaming their lungs out....why can’t they wait till we come into the room! Oh n to top it all - the TV is usually on (on high volume) - life jz can’t get better!

2) Repetitive use of a certain word - Oh yes - this is a big one -- People use words like "wteva", "like", "u know" - bloody so many god damn times...man its silly! There was this gal who came for an interview & used the word "like" sooo bloody many times- man I was like hey – kill me! Kill me ‘like” NOW!! She went on to say - " I am like a very social person. I like to interact with people. I am like - a people's person. Like u know - can talk the talk...like that..." Gosh! blah blah blah!! Oh btw - she was a communications expert or so she said! (Yeah like i care!)

3) People with no Manners - people find subtle pleasure in eating with their mouth open - munching on food loudly -& talk while eating - making all the possible noises one can imagine - sshheeessshhh!! All I wanna say to them is - Eeeeuuuu !! Looo-hooo-zzaaa-herrrr !!!

4) Close talkers - mumblers - all the same. If you have smthg to say - say it out loud--or dont say it at all. Hate it wen u really have to concentrate on their lips to hear wt they r sayin....hey, I’m not deaf and I don’t really want to “read” your fat lips…so be loud & clear!

So there...now u kno what pisses me off! Don’t you dare do ‘em infront of me…coz I know some really fine chops to bring you down baby!

No comments: